Hare column presses can be configured with 2, 4 or 6 columns depending on the application. The modular design allows for the column spacing to be positioned to suit customer requirements
Optional guided platen gives excellent tooling support and optimum load distribution over the entire platen with minimum deflection
Press capacities from 10 to 400-tons
Column widths up to 2 meters
Up or down stroking
Accurate platen psoitioning and tolerances
Excellent repeatability throughout multiple cycles
For larger frame sizes or higher tonnage presses up to 5,000 tons please contact us to discuss further.
As with all of our established products, modular design isapplied to drive lead times and costs down and used to provide the optimum press layout such as bed height, Human Machine Interface (HMI) positions, accessibility of parts into the press for efficient load and unloading of components. Mechanical guards or light screen guards can be supplied and many other options.
OTHER FEATURES OF HARE COLUMN PRESSES
- Hare column presses are designed to provide maximum rigidity and minimum deflection which allows accurate part production coupled with longer tool life.
- The design and structural stiffness of the press bed area is crucial in applications.
- Column design also provides improved stability and resistance on the press Ram where off-center loading and applied forces can be generated.
- With the range of HMI controls, safe programming options allow the press to complete its cycles effectively and also allows flexibility in customizing press cycle parameters.
- Bed height and sizes are accommodated by our design team to suit your application as well as special daylight sizes and stroke lengths.
- Alternative safety features such as light sensor guards – standard fitting or specialized can be designed to suit.
Additional options can also include:
- Specialized securing features such as T-slots and mounting holes.
- Programmable dwell timing, speed control.
- Cushions and ejection systems.
- Shuttle tables.
- Integration and interfaces for other mechanical handling systems if required.
Contact a member of our team to find out more information…
Head Office Phone: +44 (0) 1934 862 608