Fast, robust hydropneumatic presses with capacities of 4, 6.3 and 10 tons.
Designed to replace the Company’s Model 5BS the AL Models offer excellent ram guidance and heavy top tool capability, both unusual features for this type of press.
- High ram speeds
- Robust frame, excellent ram guidance, large tooling area
- Constant ram load throughout power stroke
- Automatic initiation of power stroke
- Pressure regulating valve for precise ram load control
- Push button tool alignment
- 50 kg top tool weight
- Stripping force of 0.15 tons available
- Two passive ram locks eliminate danger of gravity fall
- Adjustable Ram stop on 400 & 630 models
- Automatic press cycle, with guard returning to open position at end of cycle
- Stroke counter
- Lockable cover over press controls
The AL Models are hydropneumatic presses, combine the advantages of hydraulic power with the low cost of pneumatics, i.e. no motor, start or pump. The AL presses are fast, robust, have an excellent ram guidance and heavy top tool capability – unusual features for the presses of this type. In the event of air supply failure, for example if a pipe fractures or a compressor malfunctions, the ram is prevented from moving by two independent mechanical locks. The control system of these presses is fully redundant and monitored and complies with the requirements of Category 4 (the most demanding category) of BS EN 954-1:1997.
Contact a member of our team to find out more information…
Head Office Phone: +44 (0) 1934 862 608